About Me

My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

1.25.2018

Potential Series

Monogatari is a very, very long series and makes loquacity seem laconic. Endless, endless exposition. Some very, very fine arcs, but I've set it aside for awhile. Owarimonogatari Season 2 will get watched eventually, but other things came first, like Fate/Zero, a series so black it makes Game of Thrones look like Disney Princess tea party. I'll write something on its finest episode, but I can only take so much despair.

Below are a lot of potential series, so while I wait for Saturdays, when the twelve or so series I'm following this season air, I'll pick some to watch during the week. Flip Flappers or Princess Principal, most likely.
  • Servant x Service
  • Iron Blooded Orphans
  • Flip Flappers
  • The Eccentric Family
  • Mushishi
  • Natumse Yuujinshou
  • Yama no Susume
  • Princess Principal
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Kino's Journey
  • Gatchaman Crowds
  • Ef Tale of Memories
  • Denpa Onna
  • Love Lab
  • Aria
  • Dagashi Kashi
  • Mitsubishi Colors
  • My Neighbor Totoro
  • Owarimonogatari S.2
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena
  • Ga Rei Zero
  • NHK
  • Kinmoza
  • Yuru Yuri
  • Net-juu no Susume
  • Is the Order a Rabbit?
  • Kimi to Boku
  • Classroom Crisis
  • Sora no Woto
  • Amanchu
  • Aoi Hana
  • Hourou Musuko
  • Time of Eve
  • Sukkite ii na yo
  • Ano natsu
  • New Game
  • Fireworks
  • Psycho Pass
  • Watamote
  • Terror in Resonance
  • Occult Academy
  • Requiem from the Darkness
  • Girlish Number
  • Ajin
  • ACCA
  • House of Five Leaves

No comments: