About Me

My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

8.14.2008

Interlude

Until I return to St. John's, my anime viewing will be sharply limited and I will see few, if any, new material. Over the fall semester, I hope to watch Outlaw Star, Eva, DeathNote, and a few other new ones I'm considering. With anime my problem is opposite the others - I tend to bite off more than I should chew, if you know what I mean. Therefore I mean to strictly control myself and not let my passive side get the best of me.

No comments: